Wondering if your air system needs cleaning? Below are some tipoffs that a good thorough cleaning might help.
- is brand new
- has had renovations or other carpentry work done
- has had asbestos cleanup work done
You notice that:
- your heating or air conditioning bills have slowly crept up over time
- your heating or cooling system is quieter than it used to be (dust buildup can
muffle fan noise)
You see or smell:
- drain spills or flooding
- slimy drain pans, or spots or patches of mold
- bad odors, especially when the furnace comes on
- an increase in the amount of dust you’re wiping off furniture and other surfaces
You or your family members feel:
- unusually tired
- prone to colds, sore throats, flu, sinus congestion, or headaches
- bothered by asthma, allergies, or unexplained
- affected by memory loss, “brain fog”, or inability to concentrate
- worse when you’re in your home, but better when away from it
If the building is a business location, you may notice that:
- employees show an unusually high rate of absenteeism and/or a high rate of illness
If any of the above apply to you, call Don’s Power Vac for more information on how we can help.
For more information, contact us.