High Dusting in a commercial setting, such as a restaurant, factory, warehouse or industrial site, requires a specialized set of skills and equipment. Methods and equipment used vary greatly from the methods that you would use at home for dusting your house, the reason for this is we are dealing with dust on a very large scale. For Residental Services contact Home Pros Group
Equipment: the equipment we use is commercial size, the most common pieces of equipment includes a truck mount vacuum system that moves about 1000 times the suction force of a residential vacuum cleaner, extension vacuums, high pressure air systems with special attachments (when safe to use), air scrubbers that are equipped with HEPA filters, special brushes and vacuum heads that are designed to get around a variety of different shapes, ladders, scissor lift and JLG man lifts.
Our company also specializes in cleaning commercial ductwork but during high dusting, we end up cleaning the outside of the ductwork as well as ceiling pipes, electrical conduit, vents and lighting fixtures.
As you can now tell, commercial high dusting is much different than traditional feather dusting. We work at Heights over 100 feet high with high-pressure air and extremely powerful vacuum systems. If you need help controlling dust, contact the experts at Don’s Power Vac.
- All sized frameworks consisting of factories, storehouses, industrial sites, commercial office buildings, amusement and entertainment parks, universities and colleges, retailers, restaurants and more
- All applications consisting of ceiling pipework, structure, architectural beam of lights, steps, a/c coils, air ducts, vents, diffuser grills, lights, ceiling followers, emergency situation signs and more
Exactly how we clean up:
- Skillfully organized accessibility to all sized frameworks through numerous gain access to approaches consisting of boom raises, scissor lifts, and also specialized hand devices
- Skillfully cleaned up by our custom built devices with industry-leading truck mounted vacuums and high-pressure air technology
- WHIMS managed, accredited as well as regulated procedures
- Working from heights as well as confined spaces trained and licensed
What are the advantages of high dusting
- Immediately boost the appearance as well as the quality of your facility
- Suggests a well preserved and tidy facility
- Lowers rodent & insect activity
- Minimizes future dust buildup
- Lowers irritants as well as ailment
- Increases the perceived worth of your building
High Dusting: Our article on the dangers of built-up dust in the workplace here: Dust Explosions